Our Client, a Top International Law Firm is seeking to recruit an Associate for their growing Corporate/Funds Practice.
Being part of a
prestigious Corporate/Funds team
Provide sound legal advices to clients
Drafting of transactional documents
Involved in a diversified spectrum of complex Corporate/Funds transactions
Prepare fee matter estimates and be the lead/key client contact when assigned
- 3 to 6 PQE with experiences in Corporate & Private Equity/Funds
- Bar admission to Singapore and/or England & Wales
- Excellent academics with top level international experience.
- Solid legal skills with competent understanding of relevant market and
client industries and technical knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills