Vice President, Asset Management(Retail)
Our Client, a Top Prestigious is seeking to recruit a Vice President, Asset Management (Retail).
- Support the CEO in the development and implementation of leasing operation
and asset management strategies to optimise return on investment on all retail
- Conduct weekly and monthly meetings with the Senior
management team on the leasing progress/issues as well as related operational issues.
- Guide and set strategic directions for the team with marketing/leasing
strategies and structure/strategize leasing deals to achieve maximum rental
income for the retail portfolio; including asset positioning, tenant/trade mix, target industries,
tenant sizes, subdivision strategy and understanding the market dynamics etc.
- Strategize and oversee negotiations on major renewals, new leases and IPTs.
- Guide and set strategic directions for the team’s prospecting and leasing
- Provide guidance to the various teams inclusive Marcom(retail) on programs to drive footfalls and spending to the malls.
- Propose and oversee retail portfolio’s budget, monitor performance indicators
such as occupancy, rental and NOI margin.
- Responsible for the Portfolio performance and provide explanation to the
portfolio’s reforecast NOI variance, achieved rentals, occupancy and margins.
- Guide the team to prepare annual business plans for the malls under management.
the team to execute strategies in the approved business plans to achieve the
optimal returns to the assets, including Asset Enhancement Initiatives.
- Provide monthly report to the CEO on the portfolio performance.
- Degree in Business, Real Estate, Marketing or other related disciplines.
least 10 to 15 years of relevant
experience in leasing, retail management with exposure to asset management in a
REIT/Real estate fund environment an added
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
team player, possess a high level of initiative, hands-on, resourceful and able
to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, positive, driven and willing to learn.